What up, homies? I know my blog has been about as active as a Giant Panda on Valium lately, and for that I apologize.
Side note: did you know Giant Pandas spend approximately 16 hours a day eating??
We have so much in common.
Anyway, it’s been a busy few weeks for your girl BreezyK here: weddings, parties, cottage weekends, and most importantly- a new job!
(Do I get points for the timely Shoppers Drug Mart gif? No? Ok.)
It’s still in law, but no longer in private practice… so I expect
the quality of my life to improve drastically to have more regular hours and thus more free time for blogging. (When my busy schedule of grooming and beauty related appointments permits, of course.)
Those pictures were completely gratuitous.
Anyway, I know I owe you guys a real post (and to read and comment on some of the great stuff you’ve been writing), but as mentioned above, I’m in panda-mode. So in the meantime, I thought I’d give a little update on my life through my favourite fleetingly popular social media platform: instagram.
(You can see my first installment of My Life Through Instagram here.)
If you don’t follow me on Instagram, then you definitely should: @BreezyK1. I am extremely self-absorbed and post a lot of pictures of my manicures. Who doesn’t like that in their newsfeed??
1. Someone’s been making mixtapes!
2. See, I told you. (Hey, when it takes as long as this did, it deserves to be instagrammed)
3. Summer BBQs. If you can believe it, there was actually way more food unpictured.
4. We clean up aiight
5. Sunset over Sugar Lake
6. Wine and Cheese with a view.. oh you fancy huh
7. This album has been getting me through a lot of tough runs lately. Kanye- you may be a crazed egomaniac with questionable child-naming skills, but your beats are solid and your lyrics genius. So thank you for that.
8. Champagne celebrations
9. I challenge you to name me a treat more delicious than s’mores
You just peed in your pants a little, didn’t you?
10. So I joined a softball league this summer- considering the ability to play softball entirely irrelevant. The only thing worse than my batting average is my attendance- but I do contribute to the team by taking glorious, sunset candid shots like this one.. so I think I’m pulling my weight.
11. My lovely friend Danielle looking fierce at her wedding
12. Cottage Adventures
13. Do you… canoe? (Ok that was lame. Forgive me guys, I’ve been out of the game for a while)
14. Little father’s day tribute to my pops.. (and some inadvertent product placement. Mmm. Veggie Thins)
15. Delicious Sangria by the pool… I am just noticing now how many of these pics involve alcohol.
16. A lifesize “The Claw” arcade game set up in the financial district as part of Toronto’s Luminato festival for the arts and creativity. There was actually a dude inside who, when you put money into the machine, tried to retrieve a toy for you with oversize claw-like implements. Everyone cheered when he got one, and when he missed they played the sad fail music from the Price is Right.
Umm this Youtube video has had over 3 million views. I don’t know why, but that’s awesome.
Question of the Day: What has been the highlight of your summer thus far?
Mine’s probably a tossup between drinking that Sangria and watching the new season of Big Brother.. but I expect that to change when I head to Nova Scotia this weekend!